All children from Reception to Year 6 are expected to wear school uniform. This includes:
- a black school sweatshirt with school logo (or plain black sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan)
- a white or yellow buttoned and collared shirt or polo shirt
- black or grey trousers, skirt, shorts (not sports shorts), pinafore dress or yellow and white summer dress
- plain black shoes or plain black trainers
We also have a PE uniform
- plain black shorts, leggings or joggers
- plain yellow or white t-shirt
- black sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan (no hoods, logos or stripes
- plain black trainers/plimsolls
Children should wear their PE kit to school on the days that their class has PE lessons rather than their daily school uniform.
To avoid common errors, please read our school uniform leaflet below for full details.
Common errors – things that children should not wear – include any kind of hoodie, any type of grey jumper/cardigan/sweatshirt, any leggings (except black ones on PE days), patterned clothing for PE, coloured trainers, anything with a company logo and boots.
Our official uniform, including sweatshirts with the school logo (which are lovely and soft and fluffy inside!) can be purchased from School Uniform Direct (click here). If you need a copy of the price list or wish to know where they are based, please visit their web site or ask at the school office.